What is a LifeGroup?
A LifeGroup at GPC is an intentional and strategic gathering of small groups of people (usually between 6-15 individuals) who gather weekly in homes and other public places for encouragement, study, fellowship, and, ultimately, growth.
Why join a LifeGroup?
At Grace Park Church, LifeGroups are inviting spaces where…
- We gather to experience life together
- We pray together
- We study God’s Word together
- We embrace accountability and offer it to others
- We challenge both our emotions and our intellect
- We pursue wholeness, fully expecting Jesus Christ to be present and participate!
How do I get connected?
Explore our LifeGroup opportunities on Sundays through GroupLink, which can be visited in the lobby next to our first impressions station. You can also express your interest in joining a group by connecting with us through email at LifeGroups@GraceParkChurch.com